Cardinals sign three restricted free agents
Safety Rashad Johnson, running back LaRod Stephens-Howling and cornerback Greg Toler all signed one-year qualifying offers from the team.
Johnson, a three-year veteran out of Alabama, saw action in all 16 games in 2011, starting 9 in place of the injured Kerry Rhodes. Johnson registered 50 total tackles, good for eighth on the team.
Stephens-Howling, who like Johnson was drafted in 2009, averaged 23.8 yards per kickoff return, and caught 13 passes for 234 yards and two touchdowns - including a 52- yarder in overtime to beat Dallas on December 4.
Toler missed the entire 2011 season after suffering a torn ACL in a preseason game against San Diego. The former fourth round pick out of St. Paul's intercepted three passes in his first two years in the league.
The team also announced that four exclusive rights players - quarterback Richard Bartel, running back Alfonso Smith, defensive end Ronald Talley and linebacker Brandon Williams - all signed contracts for the 2012 campaign.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.