What did the top five in Doug & Wolf's Mock Draft look like?
There were no surprises at the top of the Doug & Wolf's Mock Draft as the Indianapolis Colts (represented by GM Heber Reed) and Washington Redskins (by Stephan Francois) took Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III with the top two selections.
Minnesota Vikings general manager Dominic Fratus selected highly-touted cornerback Morris Claiborne out of LSU. Claiborne was a projected top-five pick, but not many experts had him going third overall.
The fourth and fifth picks were two big time playmakers in college. The Cleveland Browns (represented by Bing Brown) nabbed running back Trent Richardson out of Alabama and Oklahoma State receiver Justin Blackmon was taken by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and their GM Jay Johnston.
Four offensive impact players get taken off the board with the top corner in the draft being the other selection in the top five.
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br