Cards draft OG/DT Kelemete with 151st pick
The Arizona Cardinals selected offensive guard/defensive tackle Senio Kelemete from the University of Washington with the 151st pick overall Saturday.
Kelemete will likely be lined up as a guard with the Arizona Cardinals, despite playing multiple positions through his career in Washington.
Kelemete is a great athlete for his size, who gets off the ball quickly.
He received All-Pac 12 Conference second-team honors in 2011.
The UW captain was also the recipient of the Fred Jacoby Sportsmanship Award at the Valero Alamo Bowl and was named the John P. Angel Offensive Lineman of the Year Award at the team's postseason banquet.
Having previously received action in eight games as a defensive tackle during his freshman season, Kelemete shifted to the offensive line with new staff arrival in 2009.
He started 41-of-45 games at Washington - 26 at left offensive tackle, eleven at right offensive guard and four at left defensive tackle.
Kelemete started all thirteen games at left offensive tackle in 2011, where he led the Huskies with a career-high 106 knockdowns while delivering thirteen touchdown-resulting blocks.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.