Cardinals draft QB Ryan Lindley from SD State 185th overall
The 22-year-old signal caller was a four year starter for the Aztecs and set school records with 12,690 passing yards and 90 touchdowns.
Lindley possesses incredible arm strength, completing at least 237 passes in each season as the Aztecs starting quarterback.
A confident quarterback who has proven to be a model of consistency, Lindley also holds a school record for starting 49 straight games.
One area of Lindley's game that needs improvement is his accuracy throwing the football. He never completed more than 57.7 percent of his throws in four years at San Diego State.
In 2011, Lindley was named the Aztecs offensive MVP and ranked third in the Mountain West Conference in total offense with 238.6 yards per game. Lindley threw just eight interceptions and compiled ten games with at least 200 yards passing.
The 6'4" 230-pounder is one of six quarterbacks who played in the 2012 Senior Bowl. Lindley was also rated the 34th-best quarterback nationally by Rivals.com.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.