Updated May 2, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Warner remembers Seau
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner joined Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo Wednesday, and remembered his fellow All-Pro.
"He was a special player and individual. I got a chance to know him over the course of my career, and he was one of my favorite guys," Warner said. "So many times, I remember seeing him at the Pro Bowl and he was one of those guys who was always playing with his kids, was always interacting, was always happy to engage with the fans.
"That's the kind of person he was, and that's the way he played the game. He loved the game and he competed every time he stepped between those white lines. I relished the opportunity to compete against him because I knew what I was going to get, I knew who I was playing against every time."
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.