Updated May 2, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Warner remembers Seau
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner joined Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo Wednesday, and remembered his fellow All-Pro.
"He was a special player and individual. I got a chance to know him over the course of my career, and he was one of my favorite guys," Warner said. "So many times, I remember seeing him at the Pro Bowl and he was one of those guys who was always playing with his kids, was always interacting, was always happy to engage with the fans.
"That's the kind of person he was, and that's the way he played the game. He loved the game and he competed every time he stepped between those white lines. I relished the opportunity to compete against him because I knew what I was going to get, I knew who I was playing against every time."
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!