Updated May 2, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Warner remembers Seau
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner joined Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo Wednesday, and remembered his fellow All-Pro.
"He was a special player and individual. I got a chance to know him over the course of my career, and he was one of my favorite guys," Warner said. "So many times, I remember seeing him at the Pro Bowl and he was one of those guys who was always playing with his kids, was always interacting, was always happy to engage with the fans.
"That's the kind of person he was, and that's the way he played the game. He loved the game and he competed every time he stepped between those white lines. I relished the opportunity to compete against him because I knew what I was going to get, I knew who I was playing against every time."
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.