Updated May 2, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Warner remembers Seau
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner joined Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo Wednesday, and remembered his fellow All-Pro.
"He was a special player and individual. I got a chance to know him over the course of my career, and he was one of my favorite guys," Warner said. "So many times, I remember seeing him at the Pro Bowl and he was one of those guys who was always playing with his kids, was always interacting, was always happy to engage with the fans.
"That's the kind of person he was, and that's the way he played the game. He loved the game and he competed every time he stepped between those white lines. I relished the opportunity to compete against him because I knew what I was going to get, I knew who I was playing against every time."
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.