Updated May 2, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Warner remembers Seau
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner joined Arizona Sports 620's Burns & Gambo Wednesday, and remembered his fellow All-Pro.
"He was a special player and individual. I got a chance to know him over the course of my career, and he was one of my favorite guys," Warner said. "So many times, I remember seeing him at the Pro Bowl and he was one of those guys who was always playing with his kids, was always interacting, was always happy to engage with the fans.
"That's the kind of person he was, and that's the way he played the game. He loved the game and he competed every time he stepped between those white lines. I relished the opportunity to compete against him because I knew what I was going to get, I knew who I was playing against every time."
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.