Updated May 2, 2012 - 2:14 pm
Cardinals make changes in personnel department
Keim, who is entering his 14th season with the team, was promoted to Director of Player Personnel in 2008 after previously working as the Director of College Scouting.
Keim has been widely credited for some of the Cardinals' recent draft successes, including the selections of Pro Bowlers Patrick Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
The man filling his spot, Licht, worked for the Cardinals until leaving following the 2008 season, returns after spending the last three seasons as the Director of Pro Personnel with the New England Patriots.
"The personnel staff and player evaluation process are critical to assembling a championship-caliber football team," said Cardinals General Manager Rod Graves in a press release. "I'm proud of the work our scouts, coaches and personnel staff have done up to this point and I'm also very excited about these two moves today.
"Steve and Jason are exceptional NFL personnel evaluators with proven track records and their expertise makes us a better organization."
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.