Updated May 2, 2012 - 2:14 pm
Cardinals make changes in personnel department
Keim, who is entering his 14th season with the team, was promoted to Director of Player Personnel in 2008 after previously working as the Director of College Scouting.
Keim has been widely credited for some of the Cardinals' recent draft successes, including the selections of Pro Bowlers Patrick Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
The man filling his spot, Licht, worked for the Cardinals until leaving following the 2008 season, returns after spending the last three seasons as the Director of Pro Personnel with the New England Patriots.
"The personnel staff and player evaluation process are critical to assembling a championship-caliber football team," said Cardinals General Manager Rod Graves in a press release. "I'm proud of the work our scouts, coaches and personnel staff have done up to this point and I'm also very excited about these two moves today.
"Steve and Jason are exceptional NFL personnel evaluators with proven track records and their expertise makes us a better organization."
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.