Updated May 2, 2012 - 2:14 pm
Cardinals make changes in personnel department
Keim, who is entering his 14th season with the team, was promoted to Director of Player Personnel in 2008 after previously working as the Director of College Scouting.
Keim has been widely credited for some of the Cardinals' recent draft successes, including the selections of Pro Bowlers Patrick Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
The man filling his spot, Licht, worked for the Cardinals until leaving following the 2008 season, returns after spending the last three seasons as the Director of Pro Personnel with the New England Patriots.
"The personnel staff and player evaluation process are critical to assembling a championship-caliber football team," said Cardinals General Manager Rod Graves in a press release. "I'm proud of the work our scouts, coaches and personnel staff have done up to this point and I'm also very excited about these two moves today.
"Steve and Jason are exceptional NFL personnel evaluators with proven track records and their expertise makes us a better organization."
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.