Cardinals rookie Fleming looks forward to facing Fitzgerald
Figuring he'd be a late second rounder, the corner from Oklahoma didn't think he'd end up in the Valley -- until, of course, he did.
"They called me early on in the round, like right when the third round started," Fleming told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday.
Fleming said is excited to be in Arizona now, getting the chance to work with coaches like Ray Horton and face players like Larry Fitzgerald every day in practice.
That process began, somewhat, last weekend at the rookie- only minicamp, a time where the rookie feels like he learned a lot.
"We got to go out and experience this Arizona heat," he said, adding that the defense the Cardinals run is similar to what he had in college.
As for facing Fitzgerald, that chance will not come soon enough.
"It will be a great challenge to work with him and it's going to make me better," Fleming said. "I'm really excited to do that."
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br