Cardinals training camp start date announced
The full Arizona Cardinals training camp schedule has not yet been released, but there is now a reported start date for camp.
According Darren Urban with the Arizona Cardinals, players are scheduled to report to camp on Tuesday July 24th, with the first day of practice set to be the afternoon of the 25th. Training camp takes place at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, on the school's practice fields.
The Cardinals open the preseason with the Hall of Fame game, against the New Orleans Saints in Ohio, on August 5th.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br