Whisenhunt 'hopeful' about joint workouts with KC
Tuesday, following the Cardinals OTA workout in Tempe, head coach Ken Whisenhunt commented on the possibility, which is far from becoming a done deal.
"We've talked about it, there's nothing really firmed up yet, but I'm not opposed to it," Whisenhunt said. "We've obviously done it before with Tennessee a couple of years ago and I thought it was a great experience. It's a great way to evaluate your team against other players.
"You don't get a chance to do that, except in games and when you get more reps and get to see them in certain situations, it's always a great tool. So I'm certainly hopeful that it's something we'll be able to work out."
The Cardinals will open their training camp in Flagstaff next month.
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou contributed to this report
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.