Updated Jun 11, 2012 - 2:57 pm
Cards Fan Fest to debut Social Media Lounge
According to details released by the team, the lounge will be located on the south bridge of the stadium, giving fans the convenience to update their facebook accounts, tweet about the event (#CardsFanFest) and take photographs with Cardinals Cheerleaders in front of the team's Social Media Wall.
Laptops will be provided in the lounge for fans to share their pictures and experiences, while monitors will broadcast official Cardinals Facebook and Twitter feeds. Fans can also learn about all the Cardinals official social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
"Fan Fest 2012" is the first ever held at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event takes place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.