Updated Jun 11, 2012 - 2:57 pm
Cards Fan Fest to debut Social Media Lounge
According to details released by the team, the lounge will be located on the south bridge of the stadium, giving fans the convenience to update their facebook accounts, tweet about the event (#CardsFanFest) and take photographs with Cardinals Cheerleaders in front of the team's Social Media Wall.
Laptops will be provided in the lounge for fans to share their pictures and experiences, while monitors will broadcast official Cardinals Facebook and Twitter feeds. Fans can also learn about all the Cardinals official social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
"Fan Fest 2012" is the first ever held at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event takes place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13.
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Arizona Cardinals 2014 Free Agent Headquarters
- Arizona Cardinals sign free agent tight end John Carlson
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!