Updated Jun 11, 2012 - 2:57 pm
Cards Fan Fest to debut Social Media Lounge
According to details released by the team, the lounge will be located on the south bridge of the stadium, giving fans the convenience to update their facebook accounts, tweet about the event (#CardsFanFest) and take photographs with Cardinals Cheerleaders in front of the team's Social Media Wall.
Laptops will be provided in the lounge for fans to share their pictures and experiences, while monitors will broadcast official Cardinals Facebook and Twitter feeds. Fans can also learn about all the Cardinals official social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
"Fan Fest 2012" is the first ever held at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event takes place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?