Updated Jun 11, 2012 - 2:57 pm
Cards Fan Fest to debut Social Media Lounge
According to details released by the team, the lounge will be located on the south bridge of the stadium, giving fans the convenience to update their facebook accounts, tweet about the event (#CardsFanFest) and take photographs with Cardinals Cheerleaders in front of the team's Social Media Wall.
Laptops will be provided in the lounge for fans to share their pictures and experiences, while monitors will broadcast official Cardinals Facebook and Twitter feeds. Fans can also learn about all the Cardinals official social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
"Fan Fest 2012" is the first ever held at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event takes place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.