Updated Jun 11, 2012 - 2:57 pm
Cards Fan Fest to debut Social Media Lounge
According to details released by the team, the lounge will be located on the south bridge of the stadium, giving fans the convenience to update their facebook accounts, tweet about the event (#CardsFanFest) and take photographs with Cardinals Cheerleaders in front of the team's Social Media Wall.
Laptops will be provided in the lounge for fans to share their pictures and experiences, while monitors will broadcast official Cardinals Facebook and Twitter feeds. Fans can also learn about all the Cardinals official social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
"Fan Fest 2012" is the first ever held at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event takes place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.