Cardinals ink third-round pick Jamell Fleming
Fleming, a 5-foot-11 cornerback from the University of Oklahoma, earned All-Big 12 honors as a senior in 2011 when he racked up 60 total tackles, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
The Dallas native has experience playing football in the Valley, as he won Defensive MVP honors in both the 2011 Fiesta Bowl (2010 season) as the Sooners crushed Connecticut and the 2011 Insight Bowl in an OU win over Iowa.
The Cardinals also signed first-round pick Michael Floyd, a wide receiver out of Notre Dame Monday, meaning all seven members of their 2012 draft class have put their names on contracts.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.