NFL changes start times of five Cardinals games
The NFL, in an effort to ensure TV viewers do not leave the end of one game to join another, has moved the kickoff time for Sunday late afternoon doubleheader games on both CBS and FOX from 4:15 ET to 4:25 ET. Start times for games not part of network doubleheaders will not change.
Five Cardinals games are affected:
September 9 vs. Seattle
November 25 vs. St. Louis
December 9 @ Seattle
December 23 vs. Chicago
December 30 @ San Francisco
According to a press release from the NFL, "In researching the kickoff time shift, the NFL analyzed games from the 2009-11 seasons and found that 44 games required part of the audience to be switched to a mandatory doubleheader game kickoff. With a 4:25 PM ET kickoff time, that number that would have been reduced by 66 percent to only 15 games."
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.