NFL insider predicts Cardinals to win NFC West
At least, according to CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco, who determined a winner for every single NFL game this season.
According to Prisco, the Cardinals will win six of their first nine games, suffering losses to the Patriots, Rams and Packers.
Their last four wins are against the Rams, Lions, Bears and 49ers.
Unfortunately, the Week 17 victory over the rival Niners is the last win the Cardinals will get.
The entire breakdown of Prisco's Cardinals season is below:
Seattle at Arizona -- Cardinals 17, Seahawks 14
Arizona at New England -- Patriots 27, Cardinals 14
Philadelphia at Arizona -- Cardinals 28, Eagles 27
Miami at Arizona -- Cardinals 20, Dolphins 13
Arizona at St. Louis -- Rams 17, Cardinals 14
Buffalo at Arizona -- Cardinals 23, Bills 17
Arizona at Minnesota -- Cardinals 26, Vikings 13
San Francisco at Arizona -- Cardinals 17, 49ers 16
Arizona at Green Bay -- Packers 28, Cardinals 21
Arizona at Atlanta -- Falcons 21, Cardinals 20
St. Louis at Arizona -- Cardinals 24, Rams 13
Arizona at N.Y. Jets -- Jets 17, Cardinals 16
Arizona at Seattle -- Seahawks 20, Cardinals 17
Detroit at Arizona -- Cardinals 20, Lions 17
Chicago at Arizona -- Cardinals 19, Bears 17
Arizona at San Francisco -- Cardinals 20, 49ers 17
Wild-card round: NFC -- Cowboys 28, Cardinals 17; Falcons 33, Eagles 30
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.