||ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Skelton has emerged as the favorite in the QB race.
|#2|| Kevin Kolb
||It's never a good thing when former Vikings great Cris Carter professes disappointment in you.
Kolb: 2-for-9 for 25 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 11.11
Skelton: 7-of-12 for 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 int QB Rating: 39.24
They said it
"I just know that as far as favorites and longshots, really I've never thought of it in those terms. I think we just, we've always been true to what we've said and we're going to stick to the process. Kevin's going to start this week like we said, and we'll let it play itself out." -- Coach Whisenhunt on rumors of Skelton leading the race
Two years ago Adam Schefter was first in reporting that Matt Leinart's days as a Cardinal were numbered, so it's fair to give credence to his latest report, too.
That said, just because Skelton may be the "favorite" for the job does not mean it is his -- yet. Kolb will get the start Friday against the Raiders and while it may be his last chance to prove himself to the coaches, he will have the chance.
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Patriots TE Gronkowski undergoes back surgery
- Cardinals rookie class to be recognized before D-backs game
- Football writers honor Colts coach Chuck Pagano
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br