Cardinals waive injured Blake DeChristopher
The Arizona Cardinals waived injured guard Blake DeChristopher Wednesday.
The 6-foot-5, 311-pound DeChristopher signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in late April.
DeChristopher, who was battling a back injury, was an All-ACC First Team selection last season for Virginia Tech.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.