Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 11:58 am
Cardinals TE Rob Housler more comfortable entering year two
"It's one of those things where you don't have to think about it, you just react to it and you know what you're doing," he said. "So it's been a lot easier."
In 2011 Housler had 12 receptions for 133 yards, and he's looking to improve his game for this year.
"I talk about playing faster. You gotta be out there and you gotta be going full speed. You know everyone is so athletic up at this level that if you are thinking you are losing a step, so at this point I just want to be able to show that I can play fast. I think that's a big advantage I have."
In college Housler became the fourth TE in Florida Atlantic University school history to record over 1,000 receiving yards. The 24-year-old said he wants the tight ends to prove their worth to the Cardinals this season.
"I want to be able to go out there and show them that we can be a focal point and show them we are confident and we can go make plays," he said.
Housler and all the other tight ends will have that chance starting Sunday at the Hall of Fame Game.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.