Updated Jul 31, 2012 - 6:13 pm
Cardinals sign RB Thomas Clayton
Clayton was most recently with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, and rushed for 12 yards on eight carries.
Clayton was originally drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft from Kansas State and has spent time with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks as well.
Clayton spent the 2009 season on injured reserve after getting hurt during the preseason.
In his career Clayton has rushed for 29 yards on 15 carries and has one reception for three yards.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.