Updated Jul 31, 2012 - 6:13 pm
Cardinals sign RB Thomas Clayton
Clayton was most recently with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, and rushed for 12 yards on eight carries.
Clayton was originally drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft from Kansas State and has spent time with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks as well.
Clayton spent the 2009 season on injured reserve after getting hurt during the preseason.
In his career Clayton has rushed for 29 yards on 15 carries and has one reception for three yards.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!