Updated Jul 31, 2012 - 6:13 pm
Cardinals sign RB Thomas Clayton
Clayton was most recently with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, and rushed for 12 yards on eight carries.
Clayton was originally drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft from Kansas State and has spent time with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks as well.
Clayton spent the 2009 season on injured reserve after getting hurt during the preseason.
In his career Clayton has rushed for 29 yards on 15 carries and has one reception for three yards.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.