Updated Jul 31, 2012 - 6:13 pm
Cardinals sign RB Thomas Clayton
Clayton was most recently with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, and rushed for 12 yards on eight carries.
Clayton was originally drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft from Kansas State and has spent time with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks as well.
Clayton spent the 2009 season on injured reserve after getting hurt during the preseason.
In his career Clayton has rushed for 29 yards on 15 carries and has one reception for three yards.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.