Updated Jul 31, 2012 - 6:13 pm
Cardinals sign RB Thomas Clayton
Clayton was most recently with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, and rushed for 12 yards on eight carries.
Clayton was originally drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft from Kansas State and has spent time with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks as well.
Clayton spent the 2009 season on injured reserve after getting hurt during the preseason.
In his career Clayton has rushed for 29 yards on 15 carries and has one reception for three yards.
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.