Tales from the road: Beanie's back, Kolb will play, Skelton to start
He admitted that he has a lot of work to do and that it will be a process for him to get fully up to speed. Both Wells and coach Ken Whisenhunt are taking a wait-and-see approach as to how much -- if any -- playing time he will get during the next couple of preseason games.
The same cannot be said for Kevin Kolb, who was back on the field just a couple days after being helped off of it in Canton with a chest bruise. He is expected to play Friday against the Chiefs, but John Skelton will get the starting nod as planned before Kolb's injury.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.