Whisenhunt expects Cardinals to gain from practicing with Chiefs
Fresh off their preseason opener against the New Orleans saints in Canton, Ohio, the Cardinals made the trek to Missouri Western State University to continue their training camp.
"It's a great evaluation of your squad as well as seeing some of the players on their squad," the coach said of what can be gained. "What you hope is that you can go back and look at the tape and say 'OK we match up pretty good here' or 'we like this, we like what we're doing here.'
"So it's a great opportunity just to get out of the drudgery of camp as far as going against your guys every day."
The coach said he's not concerned that practice could get a little extra chippy because of who they are facing, but that "if it happens it happens."
"That's part of football," he said.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.