Report: Kevin Kolb to play against Chiefs
Cardinals VP of media relations Mark Dalton tweeted that John Skelton will be under center when the game starts, but Kolb will see playing time as well.
Kolb left last Sunday's preseason opener against the Saints after sustaining a rib injury, but Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt thought all week he'd be ready to go Friday.
Friday night could be big for Kolb, who is looking to rebound off a game where he completed just one-of-four passes for four yards and one interception.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br