Kolb and Skelton continue QB competition
Kolb evaluated his time at camp so far this season.
"It's been good, I mean obviously a few negative things here and there," he said. "The injuries can get a little bit frustrating when you start to get on a roll at practice and you have to sit out practice, which is very important this time of year."
Both Kolb and Skelton know they have to make the most of their time on the field, but Skelton doesn't seem to think splitting the reps is hurting the team's chemistry.
"Whether there is one guy that is declared the starter, he's still only going to get a certain amount of reps in the preseason in practice so to say that the competition is hurting us as an offense, I don't think that's fair to say."
The two quarterbacks will split reps all week at practice and in the game on Friday against the Raiders, but it's Kolb who will get the starting nod.
"Looking forward to getting that flow of the game and getting that chemistry with the guys and again, treating it like a game time atmosphere," he said.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br