Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb inconsistent against Oakland Raiders
The Cardinals' signal caller came out firing to start the game, going 3/3 for 22 yards, while showing relative poise in the pocket. To give you perspective on the embattled quarterback's struggles, Kolb's three completions on that drive were more than he's had in the previous two preseason games combined.
But unfortunately for Kolb, he wasn't able to build upon a promising start. On the next offensive possession, Kolb was flagged with an intentional grounding penalty and then sacked in the end zone for a safety.
That wasn't the end of the punishment Kolb would endure from the Raiders' defense. He was sacked twice more before his night came to a merciful end.
For the night, Kolb went 3/6 for 22 yards with 0 TD, 0 INT and three sacks.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.