Arizona Cardinals T Levi Brown leaves game with right tricep injury
Darren Urban tweeted the news of Brown's ailment.
T Levi Brown right tricep injury. Return doubtful. Yikes.— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) August 18, 2012
The Cardinals don't know the severity of the injury yet, but he did not return.
If Brown's injury is serious this would be a huge blow to the Cardinals, who don't possess much depth at that position.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br