Report: Levi Brown tears tricep, will miss at least three months
More bad news came Saturday morning, when ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that Brown tore his triceps, and is undergoing an MRI.
Cardinals starting LT Levi Brown tore his triceps Friday night and is undergoing an MRI this morning to determine exte… say.ly/Bhd403d— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 18, 2012
Schefter also said that Brown will miss at least three months due to the injury, and could miss the rest of the season depending on test results.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.