Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb fails to impress against Titans
The Arizona Cardinals needed Kevin Kolb or John Skelton to step up and win the quarterback competition Thursday night against the Titans.
But Kolb, like his counterpart, failed to stand out and take control of the Cardinals' offense in the latest episode of this ongoing quarterback saga.
The 27-year-old finished the night completing 17-of-22 passes for 156 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions.
Kolb again looked scared in the pocket and continued his trend of inconsistent play.
With a drive that resulted in a three-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Andre Roberts to end the first half, Kolb gave a glimpse of hope to Cardinals fans who have been clamoring for him to win the quarterback job outright.
Despite the fact that Kolb put up the best numbers he has so far this preseason, the two picks he threw were arguably the worst of the game.
One thing is for certain, Kolb didn't go out and win the quarterback job Thursday. In fact, it appeared he was doing everything in his power to lose it.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br