Titans coach calls out Arizona Cardinals offensive line
OK, not so much breaking, and not really even news.
The group's struggles are well documented, and the loss of Levi Brown to injury has not helped things.
However, things have gotten so bad that other teams are almost feeling bad for Arizona's QBs. At least, opposing coaches are.
"I don't know the numbers, but those quarterbacks -- I thought all their quarterbacks were going to get hurt," the coach said after the game.
There's little doubt he's not the only one who thought that.
Cardinals quarterbacks were sacked four times on the night -- Kevin Kolb twice and John Skelton once -- and were hit numerous other times. They were under serious pressure nearly every time they dropped back to pass, which has been an ongoing problem this preseason.
The pass protection did seem to improve a bit when the team inserted D'Anthony Batiste in at left tackle and rookie Bobby Massie at right tackle, but that combination is certainly not going to inspire much confidence at this point.
Last week, Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Tommy Kelly accused Kevin Kolb of playing scared.
Would you blame him?
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br