Arizona Cardinals QB Ryan Lindley performs well against Denver Broncos
Rookie Ryan Lindley may not be in the mix to land the starting quarterback job for the Arizona Cardinals, but he certainly has had an impressive preseason.
Lindley started at quarterback for the Cardinals Thursday night in their final preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
The sixth-round pick out of San Diego State went 14-for-26 for 176 yards, one interception and a jaw-dropping 22-yard touchdown to fellow rookie Michael Floyd.
Lindley showed poise in the pocket and did a good job of completing his passes and making decisions against the Broncos.
After Rich Bartel went down with a shoulder injury, Lindley re-entered the game for the Cardinals late in the third quarter.
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br