Cardinals' Calais Campbell wins NFC honor
For his efforts, Campbell was named as the NFC Defensive Player of the Week.
Campbell registered 10 tackles, two quarterback sacks and three quarterback hits against the Patriots.
The fifth-year pro out of Miami wins the honor for the first time in his career, although he did win NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after a win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 2 of 2009. He is the first Cardinals player ever to win the honor in two different categories.
Campbell is also the first Cardinals player to win the defensive honor since Adrian Wilson won it in Week 1 of the 2010 season.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.