Updated Sep 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm
Cardinals' Adrian Wilson out vs. Eagles
September 23, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Adrian Wilson played all 16 games last season despite a torn biceps muscle. Today, an ankle and groin injury will keep the Cardinals team captain on the sideline.
Wilson had been limited all week in practice and was listed as questionable Friday.
This snaps a string of 61 consecutive starts, the second-longest current starts streak in the NFL among safeties.
Todd Heap is also out because of a knee injury he suffered at New England. And John Skelton (ankle) will miss his second straight game, meaning Kevin Kolb---officially, will face his former team for the first time.
The Cardinals other inactives:
WR LaRon Byrd
OL Senio Kelemete
OL Pat McQuistan
RB William Powell
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!