Updated Sep 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm
Cardinals' Adrian Wilson out vs. Eagles
September 23, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Adrian Wilson played all 16 games last season despite a torn biceps muscle. Today, an ankle and groin injury will keep the Cardinals team captain on the sideline.
Wilson had been limited all week in practice and was listed as questionable Friday.
This snaps a string of 61 consecutive starts, the second-longest current starts streak in the NFL among safeties.
Todd Heap is also out because of a knee injury he suffered at New England. And John Skelton (ankle) will miss his second straight game, meaning Kevin Kolb---officially, will face his former team for the first time.
The Cardinals other inactives:
WR LaRon Byrd
OL Senio Kelemete
OL Pat McQuistan
RB William Powell
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.