Updated Sep 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm
Cardinals' Adrian Wilson out vs. Eagles
September 23, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Adrian Wilson played all 16 games last season despite a torn biceps muscle. Today, an ankle and groin injury will keep the Cardinals team captain on the sideline.
Wilson had been limited all week in practice and was listed as questionable Friday.
This snaps a string of 61 consecutive starts, the second-longest current starts streak in the NFL among safeties.
Todd Heap is also out because of a knee injury he suffered at New England. And John Skelton (ankle) will miss his second straight game, meaning Kevin Kolb---officially, will face his former team for the first time.
The Cardinals other inactives:
WR LaRon Byrd
OL Senio Kelemete
OL Pat McQuistan
RB William Powell
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?