Updated Sep 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm
Cardinals' Adrian Wilson out vs. Eagles
September 23, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Adrian Wilson played all 16 games last season despite a torn biceps muscle. Today, an ankle and groin injury will keep the Cardinals team captain on the sideline.
Wilson had been limited all week in practice and was listed as questionable Friday.
This snaps a string of 61 consecutive starts, the second-longest current starts streak in the NFL among safeties.
Todd Heap is also out because of a knee injury he suffered at New England. And John Skelton (ankle) will miss his second straight game, meaning Kevin Kolb---officially, will face his former team for the first time.
The Cardinals other inactives:
WR LaRon Byrd
OL Senio Kelemete
OL Pat McQuistan
RB William Powell
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?