Updated Sep 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm
Cardinals' Adrian Wilson out vs. Eagles
September 23, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Adrian Wilson played all 16 games last season despite a torn biceps muscle. Today, an ankle and groin injury will keep the Cardinals team captain on the sideline.
Wilson had been limited all week in practice and was listed as questionable Friday.
This snaps a string of 61 consecutive starts, the second-longest current starts streak in the NFL among safeties.
Todd Heap is also out because of a knee injury he suffered at New England. And John Skelton (ankle) will miss his second straight game, meaning Kevin Kolb---officially, will face his former team for the first time.
The Cardinals other inactives:
WR LaRon Byrd
OL Senio Kelemete
OL Pat McQuistan
RB William Powell
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.