Arizona Cardinals sign former ASU receiver Kerry Taylor to practice squad
The team announced Monday it has signed Kerry Taylor to the practice squad. He'll replace Gerell Robinson, who was suspended by the NFL for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing drugs.
Taylor, a Hamilton High School alum who went on to play in Tempe, joins the Cardinals after beginning the 2012 campaign on the New England Patriots' practice squad. He was originally signed by the Green Bay Packers as a rookie free agent in 2011.
The 23-year-old has yet to play in a regular season NFL game, but has caught a total of 12 passes for 120 yards and one touchdown in preseason action.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.