Arizona Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald wins NFC award
Fitzgerald caught nine passes for 114 yards and a touchdown in Arizona's third straight win to start the season. His 37-yard touchdown catch from quarterback Kevin Kolb put the Cardinals up 17-0 midway through the second quarter.
With his second catch against Philadelphia, Fitzgerald became the youngest player in the history of the National Football League to reach the 700-reception plateau. He accomplished the feat at 29 years, 23 days old, eclipsing Dallas tight end Jason Witten who reached 700 catches at 30 years, 133 days old.
Fitzgerald is the first wide receiver in team history to win the weekly award twice -- he was also named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week following the Cardinals' win at Philadelphia in 2011.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.