Updated Oct 8, 2012 - 2:40 pm
Cardinals running back options
In Week 3, Beanie Wells went down with a severe turf toe injury that is expected to sideline him until at least November 25.
To make matters worse, this week the Cardinals lost Ryan Williams to a season ending shoulder injury that will require surgery.
Unless they decide to entrust LaRod Stephens-Howling, William Powell and Alfonso Smith with all of the carries, it is likely the Cardinals will turn to free agency in an attempt to find an all-purpose back.
Below are some free agents that may be available for the Cardinals to take a look at.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.