Updated Oct 8, 2012 - 2:40 pm
Cardinals running back options
In Week 3, Beanie Wells went down with a severe turf toe injury that is expected to sideline him until at least November 25.
To make matters worse, this week the Cardinals lost Ryan Williams to a season ending shoulder injury that will require surgery.
Unless they decide to entrust LaRod Stephens-Howling, William Powell and Alfonso Smith with all of the carries, it is likely the Cardinals will turn to free agency in an attempt to find an all-purpose back.
Below are some free agents that may be available for the Cardinals to take a look at.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.