Updated Oct 8, 2012 - 2:40 pm
Cardinals running back options
In Week 3, Beanie Wells went down with a severe turf toe injury that is expected to sideline him until at least November 25.
To make matters worse, this week the Cardinals lost Ryan Williams to a season ending shoulder injury that will require surgery.
Unless they decide to entrust LaRod Stephens-Howling, William Powell and Alfonso Smith with all of the carries, it is likely the Cardinals will turn to free agency in an attempt to find an all-purpose back.
Below are some free agents that may be available for the Cardinals to take a look at.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.