Updated Oct 8, 2012 - 2:40 pm
Cardinals running back options
In Week 3, Beanie Wells went down with a severe turf toe injury that is expected to sideline him until at least November 25.
To make matters worse, this week the Cardinals lost Ryan Williams to a season ending shoulder injury that will require surgery.
Unless they decide to entrust LaRod Stephens-Howling, William Powell and Alfonso Smith with all of the carries, it is likely the Cardinals will turn to free agency in an attempt to find an all-purpose back.
Below are some free agents that may be available for the Cardinals to take a look at.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!