Updated Oct 8, 2012 - 2:40 pm
Cardinals running back options
In Week 3, Beanie Wells went down with a severe turf toe injury that is expected to sideline him until at least November 25.
To make matters worse, this week the Cardinals lost Ryan Williams to a season ending shoulder injury that will require surgery.
Unless they decide to entrust LaRod Stephens-Howling, William Powell and Alfonso Smith with all of the carries, it is likely the Cardinals will turn to free agency in an attempt to find an all-purpose back.
Below are some free agents that may be available for the Cardinals to take a look at.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?