Updated Oct 16, 2012 - 4:46 pm
Cardinals re-sign tackle Pat McQuistan
McQuistan was released by the team September 25. The seven-year veteran had been inactive for games against Seattle, New England and Philadelphia before his release.
McQuistan has spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints during his career.
The club also announced that wide receiver Gerell Robinson has been reinstated to the practice squad and wide receiver Isaiah Williams has been placed on the practice squad injured reserve list.
Robinson, a former Arizona State standout, was suspended by commissioner Roger Goodell on September 21 for a violation of the league's substance abuse policy.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?