Updated Oct 16, 2012 - 4:46 pm
Cardinals re-sign tackle Pat McQuistan
McQuistan was released by the team September 25. The seven-year veteran had been inactive for games against Seattle, New England and Philadelphia before his release.
McQuistan has spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints during his career.
The club also announced that wide receiver Gerell Robinson has been reinstated to the practice squad and wide receiver Isaiah Williams has been placed on the practice squad injured reserve list.
Robinson, a former Arizona State standout, was suspended by commissioner Roger Goodell on September 21 for a violation of the league's substance abuse policy.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday March 14How well have the Cardinals done in free agency?
- Karlos Dansby, Cleveland Browns linebacker - Wednesday March 12Cleveland Browns linebacker and former Arizona Cardinal Karlos Dansby discusses his signing with the
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Wednesday March 12Mark Schlereth of ESPN reacts to the early signings during NFL free agency.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals new left tackle - Wednesday March 12Jared Veldheer discusses his recent signing with the Cardinals.