Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 11:27 pm
Update: Vince Young not working out with Cardinals
ESPN, who originally reported the two sides would get together this week, communicated with Pro Football Talk that the earlier report was inaccurate.
Young, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, is a free agent after being cut by the Buffalo Bills in training camp. The 29-year-old spent five years with the Tennessee Titans and then signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles prior to the 2011 season.
During his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards with 46 touchdowns and 51 interceptions and has compiled a 31-19 mark as a starter.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.