Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 11:27 pm
Update: Vince Young not working out with Cardinals
ESPN, who originally reported the two sides would get together this week, communicated with Pro Football Talk that the earlier report was inaccurate.
Young, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, is a free agent after being cut by the Buffalo Bills in training camp. The 29-year-old spent five years with the Tennessee Titans and then signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles prior to the 2011 season.
During his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards with 46 touchdowns and 51 interceptions and has compiled a 31-19 mark as a starter.
- Cardinals announce 'Protect the Nest' ticket plans
- ESPN's future power rankings place Arizona Cardinals 16th in NFL, last in NFC West
- Patrick Peterson ranked below Richard Sherman, but Antonio Cromartie also on list of best CBs
- The Pulse: Ellington most likely to be face of franchise among Valley's young talent
- NFL.com: Ellington could 'make the leap' in 2014
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rocketsí offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday June 18Kurt Warner appears headed for the Cardinals' Ring of Honor.