Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 11:27 pm
Update: Vince Young not working out with Cardinals
ESPN, who originally reported the two sides would get together this week, communicated with Pro Football Talk that the earlier report was inaccurate.
Young, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, is a free agent after being cut by the Buffalo Bills in training camp. The 29-year-old spent five years with the Tennessee Titans and then signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles prior to the 2011 season.
During his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards with 46 touchdowns and 51 interceptions and has compiled a 31-19 mark as a starter.
- Michael Floyd: A threat Arizona Cardinals have not had since Anquan Boldin
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?