Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 11:27 pm
Update: Vince Young not working out with Cardinals
ESPN, who originally reported the two sides would get together this week, communicated with Pro Football Talk that the earlier report was inaccurate.
Young, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, is a free agent after being cut by the Buffalo Bills in training camp. The 29-year-old spent five years with the Tennessee Titans and then signed a free agent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles prior to the 2011 season.
During his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards with 46 touchdowns and 51 interceptions and has compiled a 31-19 mark as a starter.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.