Updated Nov 1, 2012 - 4:42 pm
Troubled former LSU star Tyrann Mathieu to live with Patrick Peterson's family
This, according to Palm Beach Post.
Mathieu, 20, will be staying in Broward County, Florida with the family of Patrick Peterson.
Peterson, like Mathieu, was a cornerback for LSU.
"He wanted to get away from the madness in Baton Rouge," said Pat Lawler, a Boca Raton lawyer and agent for Galaxy Sports. "His mindset is to deal with his problems and get his life in order. He and his family are looking at getting Tyrann back together."
Nicknamed the "Honey Badger", Mathieu was a Heisman Trophy finalist last season after finishing as the National Defensive Player of the Year.
In 26 career games he has picked off four passes and forced 11 fumbles, though it's his prowess with the ball in his hands as a returner that make him special.
Mathieu averaged 15.6 yards per punt return last season and brought two back for touchdowns.
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.
- Paulie Pigskin Report - Sunday December 1Paul Calvisi catches up with AZ Cardinals LB Jasper Brinkley.