Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 8:58 am
O'Brien Schofield placed on IR; Cards re-sign Ronald Talley
Schofield, who injured his ankle during last Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers, finishes the season with 34 total tackles and four sacks.
To take Schofield's place on the roster, the team has re-signed defensive end Ronald Talley. The 6-foot-3, 286-pound Talley played in six games with the Cardinals in 2011, registering two total tackles. He was cut in the preseason.
In another roster move, Arizona also re-signed cornerback Greg McCoy to the practice squad to take the spot of cornerback Crezdon Butler, who was signed by the Buffalo Bills off of the Cardinals practice squad.
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Cardinals' 30-10 win over the Rams: By the numbers
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals vs. St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer to start vs. St. Louis Rams
- The Pulse: Fans confident in a Cardinals win vs. Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?