Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 8:58 am
O'Brien Schofield placed on IR; Cards re-sign Ronald Talley
Schofield, who injured his ankle during last Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers, finishes the season with 34 total tackles and four sacks.
To take Schofield's place on the roster, the team has re-signed defensive end Ronald Talley. The 6-foot-3, 286-pound Talley played in six games with the Cardinals in 2011, registering two total tackles. He was cut in the preseason.
In another roster move, Arizona also re-signed cornerback Greg McCoy to the practice squad to take the spot of cornerback Crezdon Butler, who was signed by the Buffalo Bills off of the Cardinals practice squad.
- Arizona Cardinals look to continue success against AFC South teams
- Arizona Cardinals sign Orhian Johnson to practice squad
- Arizona Cardinals' John Abraham named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Warner: Palmer's 'confidence in his playmakers' leading to turnaround
- Cardinals place Mathieu on season-ending IR
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up