Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 8:58 am
O'Brien Schofield placed on IR; Cards re-sign Ronald Talley
Schofield, who injured his ankle during last Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers, finishes the season with 34 total tackles and four sacks.
To take Schofield's place on the roster, the team has re-signed defensive end Ronald Talley. The 6-foot-3, 286-pound Talley played in six games with the Cardinals in 2011, registering two total tackles. He was cut in the preseason.
In another roster move, Arizona also re-signed cornerback Greg McCoy to the practice squad to take the spot of cornerback Crezdon Butler, who was signed by the Buffalo Bills off of the Cardinals practice squad.
- Antonio Cromartie: Arizona Cardinals ‘most talented secondary' he has been a part of
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Bobby Massie in 'best shape of his career'
- Personnel and penumbras
- Arizona Cardinals' Alex Okafor's transition to linebacker is complete
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim likes what he's seen from rookie John Brown
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi