Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 8:58 am
O'Brien Schofield placed on IR; Cards re-sign Ronald Talley
Schofield, who injured his ankle during last Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers, finishes the season with 34 total tackles and four sacks.
To take Schofield's place on the roster, the team has re-signed defensive end Ronald Talley. The 6-foot-3, 286-pound Talley played in six games with the Cardinals in 2011, registering two total tackles. He was cut in the preseason.
In another roster move, Arizona also re-signed cornerback Greg McCoy to the practice squad to take the spot of cornerback Crezdon Butler, who was signed by the Buffalo Bills off of the Cardinals practice squad.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.