Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 8:58 am
O'Brien Schofield placed on IR; Cards re-sign Ronald Talley
Schofield, who injured his ankle during last Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers, finishes the season with 34 total tackles and four sacks.
To take Schofield's place on the roster, the team has re-signed defensive end Ronald Talley. The 6-foot-3, 286-pound Talley played in six games with the Cardinals in 2011, registering two total tackles. He was cut in the preseason.
In another roster move, Arizona also re-signed cornerback Greg McCoy to the practice squad to take the spot of cornerback Crezdon Butler, who was signed by the Buffalo Bills off of the Cardinals practice squad.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.