Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:23 am
Three Cardinals land on midseason All-NFC West team
Mike Sando, who does a stellar job of covering the NFC West for ESPN.com, has released his midseason NFC West team, and three Arizona Cardinals got the nod.
Defensive end Calais Campbell, inside linebacker Daryl Washington and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald were all named to Sando's 26-member squad.
Campbell ranks third on the Cardinals' defense with 38 total tackles, and has also registered 3.5 sacks.
Washington leads the entire division with 75 total tackles and eight sacks. In fact, Terry Bradshaw named Washington his midseason Defensive Player of the Year during Fox NFL Sunday prior to the Cardinals' game in Green Bay.
And despite much discussion that Fitzgerald has not been featured enough in Arizona's struggling offense, the nine-year veteran still leads the NFC West with 51 catches and 585 yards.
In all, the San Francisco 49ers had 13 representatives on the team, Seattle had eight and the St. Louis Rams had two.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.