Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:23 am
Three Cardinals land on midseason All-NFC West team
Mike Sando, who does a stellar job of covering the NFC West for ESPN.com, has released his midseason NFC West team, and three Arizona Cardinals got the nod.
Defensive end Calais Campbell, inside linebacker Daryl Washington and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald were all named to Sando's 26-member squad.
Campbell ranks third on the Cardinals' defense with 38 total tackles, and has also registered 3.5 sacks.
Washington leads the entire division with 75 total tackles and eight sacks. In fact, Terry Bradshaw named Washington his midseason Defensive Player of the Year during Fox NFL Sunday prior to the Cardinals' game in Green Bay.
And despite much discussion that Fitzgerald has not been featured enough in Arizona's struggling offense, the nine-year veteran still leads the NFC West with 51 catches and 585 yards.
In all, the San Francisco 49ers had 13 representatives on the team, Seattle had eight and the St. Louis Rams had two.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest-paid CB
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.