Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:23 am
Three Cardinals land on midseason All-NFC West team
Mike Sando, who does a stellar job of covering the NFC West for ESPN.com, has released his midseason NFC West team, and three Arizona Cardinals got the nod.
Defensive end Calais Campbell, inside linebacker Daryl Washington and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald were all named to Sando's 26-member squad.
Campbell ranks third on the Cardinals' defense with 38 total tackles, and has also registered 3.5 sacks.
Washington leads the entire division with 75 total tackles and eight sacks. In fact, Terry Bradshaw named Washington his midseason Defensive Player of the Year during Fox NFL Sunday prior to the Cardinals' game in Green Bay.
And despite much discussion that Fitzgerald has not been featured enough in Arizona's struggling offense, the nine-year veteran still leads the NFC West with 51 catches and 585 yards.
In all, the San Francisco 49ers had 13 representatives on the team, Seattle had eight and the St. Louis Rams had two.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?