Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:23 am
Three Cardinals land on midseason All-NFC West team
Mike Sando, who does a stellar job of covering the NFC West for ESPN.com, has released his midseason NFC West team, and three Arizona Cardinals got the nod.
Defensive end Calais Campbell, inside linebacker Daryl Washington and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald were all named to Sando's 26-member squad.
Campbell ranks third on the Cardinals' defense with 38 total tackles, and has also registered 3.5 sacks.
Washington leads the entire division with 75 total tackles and eight sacks. In fact, Terry Bradshaw named Washington his midseason Defensive Player of the Year during Fox NFL Sunday prior to the Cardinals' game in Green Bay.
And despite much discussion that Fitzgerald has not been featured enough in Arizona's struggling offense, the nine-year veteran still leads the NFC West with 51 catches and 585 yards.
In all, the San Francisco 49ers had 13 representatives on the team, Seattle had eight and the St. Louis Rams had two.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.