Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:23 am
Three Cardinals land on midseason All-NFC West team
Mike Sando, who does a stellar job of covering the NFC West for ESPN.com, has released his midseason NFC West team, and three Arizona Cardinals got the nod.
Defensive end Calais Campbell, inside linebacker Daryl Washington and wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald were all named to Sando's 26-member squad.
Campbell ranks third on the Cardinals' defense with 38 total tackles, and has also registered 3.5 sacks.
Washington leads the entire division with 75 total tackles and eight sacks. In fact, Terry Bradshaw named Washington his midseason Defensive Player of the Year during Fox NFL Sunday prior to the Cardinals' game in Green Bay.
And despite much discussion that Fitzgerald has not been featured enough in Arizona's struggling offense, the nine-year veteran still leads the NFC West with 51 catches and 585 yards.
In all, the San Francisco 49ers had 13 representatives on the team, Seattle had eight and the St. Louis Rams had two.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.