No surprise: Cardinals O-line ranked as NFL's worst
You have eyes, after all.
Still, to see it so officially, so statistically true is a bit disturbing, but that's exactly what ProFootballFocus.com has done.
The site produced its "Offensive Line Rankings: Week 10 Update" story, and it should come as no surprise that the Cardinals rank 32nd out of 32 teams.
According to their metrics, Arizona is league-worst in both run and pass blocking, and 21st in penalties.
Yep things haven't got much better for the Cardinals who by some distance still have the worst offensive line in the league. Nate Potter got some action and it's unlikely we've seen the last of him as D'Anthony Batiste is still our worst ranked tackle in the league by some distance. How this line remains such a mess is in excusable.
The Cardinals, who were off this week, may be making a change at left tackle by replacing Batiste with Potter. However, it remains to be seen if that will be enough to fix what has become arguably the least-effective unit in the entire NFL.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.