Updated Nov 13, 2012 - 11:14 am
No surprise: Cardinals O-line ranked as NFL's worst
You have eyes, after all.
Still, to see it so officially, so statistically true is a bit disturbing, but that's exactly what ProFootballFocus.com has done.
The site produced its "Offensive Line Rankings: Week 10 Update" story, and it should come as no surprise that the Cardinals rank 32nd out of 32 teams.
According to their metrics, Arizona is league-worst in both run and pass blocking, and 21st in penalties.
Yep things haven't got much better for the Cardinals who by some distance still have the worst offensive line in the league. Nate Potter got some action and it's unlikely we've seen the last of him as D'Anthony Batiste is still our worst ranked tackle in the league by some distance. How this line remains such a mess is in excusable.
The Cardinals, who were off this week, may be making a change at left tackle by replacing Batiste with Potter. However, it remains to be seen if that will be enough to fix what has become arguably the least-effective unit in the entire NFL.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.