Updated Nov 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Report: Cardinals try out DT Marcus Harrison
Cardinals tried out Marcus Harrison, former Bears defensive tackle— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) November 14, 2012
Harrison, 28, was originally drafted in 2008 by the Chicago Bears in the third round out of Arkansas. During his three seasons in Chicago, Harrison totaled 55 tackles and three sacks.
After being released by the Bears in September 2011, the 6-foot-3, 316 pound lineman was signed by the New England Patriots on October 14, 2011 before being released the very next day.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.