Updated Nov 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Report: Cardinals try out DT Marcus Harrison
Cardinals tried out Marcus Harrison, former Bears defensive tackle— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) November 14, 2012
Harrison, 28, was originally drafted in 2008 by the Chicago Bears in the third round out of Arkansas. During his three seasons in Chicago, Harrison totaled 55 tackles and three sacks.
After being released by the Bears in September 2011, the 6-foot-3, 316 pound lineman was signed by the New England Patriots on October 14, 2011 before being released the very next day.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.