Updated Nov 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Report: Cardinals try out DT Marcus Harrison
Cardinals tried out Marcus Harrison, former Bears defensive tackle— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) November 14, 2012
Harrison, 28, was originally drafted in 2008 by the Chicago Bears in the third round out of Arkansas. During his three seasons in Chicago, Harrison totaled 55 tackles and three sacks.
After being released by the Bears in September 2011, the 6-foot-3, 316 pound lineman was signed by the New England Patriots on October 14, 2011 before being released the very next day.
- Cardinals: Wins meaningless without playoffs
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.