Updated Nov 21, 2012 - 8:39 am
Beanie Wells activated from IR/Designated to return
To make room for Wells on the roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Jamaal Westerman.
Wells had just 76 yards on 29 carries this season before suffering the injury.
The fourth-year pro returns to the field in time to face the St. Louis Rams, the same team he set the Cardinals' franchise single-game rushing record against last season. Wells had 228 yards on 27 carries in Arizona's 23-20 win at the Edward Jones Dome last November 27.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett