Updated Nov 21, 2012 - 8:39 am
Beanie Wells activated from IR/Designated to return
To make room for Wells on the roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Jamaal Westerman.
Wells had just 76 yards on 29 carries this season before suffering the injury.
The fourth-year pro returns to the field in time to face the St. Louis Rams, the same team he set the Cardinals' franchise single-game rushing record against last season. Wells had 228 yards on 27 carries in Arizona's 23-20 win at the Edward Jones Dome last November 27.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.