Updated Nov 21, 2012 - 8:39 am
Beanie Wells activated from IR/Designated to return
To make room for Wells on the roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Jamaal Westerman.
Wells had just 76 yards on 29 carries this season before suffering the injury.
The fourth-year pro returns to the field in time to face the St. Louis Rams, the same team he set the Cardinals' franchise single-game rushing record against last season. Wells had 228 yards on 27 carries in Arizona's 23-20 win at the Edward Jones Dome last November 27.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.